We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our banking and finance team to build our new Fintech desk for both permanent and contract roles.
This is a key role in Prime’s expansion plans, and an excellent opportunity to own and develop a market with the support and backing of our management team.
Based in prestigious office space in Heron Tower, Prime has been a key player in the banking and finance recruitment sector for over 50 years, which illustrates the experience, knowledge and support you will have access to.
What we ask is that you are an experience recruiter with a proven track record in business development.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Develop and build new client relationships by understanding their structure, culture, hiring needs and preferences
- Become the “go to” recruiter for clients and Prime Personnel’s expert in the Fintech sector
- Interview candidates prior to any meeting they may have with clients
- Create job adverts for posting on various industry websites
- CV sourcing using our access to all the industry standard job boards.
- General day to day administration of Bullhorn CRM ensuring all information is up to date and correct
What you will need to be successful:
- Proven track record of billing success within the Fintech sector
- Excited by and passionate about exceeding goals & targets
- Driven, self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ideally, experienced with using Bullhorn CRM/ ATS
The role will initially be remote / WFH until current COVID restrictions are eased then we will return to the office on a remote and office based split.
Prime Personnel offers the most competitive salary and commission structure in the sector.