A small prestigious international Bank is seeking an experienced Financial Controller to head up their Finance area.
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Producing daily management reports – Balance Sheet, P&L, Liquidity, Gap etc
- Preparing Head Office & Regulatory returns (Bank of England & PRA)
- Preparing statutory and tax returns
- Helping to produce the annual budget
- Keeping management informed of any regulatory changes
- Liaising with auditors
Your experience must include:
- You must be an SMF2 with proven experience as a Financial Controller within international banking
- Extensive knowledge of management accounting, finance, and regulatory reporting within banking
- Strong analytical skills and experience of budgeting & financial forecasting
- Excellent IT skills
Please note this role will be working 5 days a week in the London office.