A prestigious European Bank is seeking dynamic new addition to its credit team. Your duties will include:
- Assist with annual reviews, new credit applications and waivers in the Corporate Finance portfolio
- Working closely with Relationship Managers - to attend client meetings/presentations and provide admin support
- Verification of financial data/analysis, peer comparisons, financial projections etc.
- Attend credit meetings and Head Office Credit Committees in support of all new credit applications and annual reviews
- Maintain databases relating to portfolio monitoring overall exposure, risk profile etc.
Your experience must include:
- Proven relevant credit analysis skills gained within banking
- Strong IT skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Good appreciation of credit risk
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written