Expanding bank based in London urgently requires a Business Analyst specialist with proven knowledge of SEPA and Payments, ideally from a payments / banking background. The role is to lead in supporting SEPA and OPF (Open Payment Framework) across Operations.
- Responsible for business analysis of any market changes including the annual SEPA Rulebook updates and other payment projects
- Providing guidance on SEPA schemes and responding to any business queries that may arise.
- Conduct business analysis of payment products such as SEPA Credit Transfer and SEPA Direct Debit, EUR Instant Payment and other payment products
- Specify users’ requirement in detail and co-work with system division to produce business requirement documents and other related documents
- Review project related documents such as Project Plan and Detailed Design
- Gather and understand regulatory and market information related to payment area and reflect it to business requirement
Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive knowledge of SEPA & Payments (essential)
- Knowledge of clearing and settlement of payments
- Project Management skills