My client is looking for a strong operations background candidate with some loan documentation exposure. You will be located within the Origination team and responsible for all day to day administration duties within credit control and supporting business opportunities generated from within front office.
Alongside this, you will be responsible for checking all data controlled by credit control (whether in a database, spreadsheet or manual checklist) is completed in line with the departmental procedures and the processing of credit applications.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Input of facility data upon signing/activation of a credit line (in all bank systems)
- Input and updating of collateral and guarantee data upon signing
- Ensure Bank’s SOX processes relating to deal origination are followed
- Review loan documentation ensuring it is in line with credit sanction and produce accurate information for circulation to other areas of the bank
- Log any future updates highlighted in loan documentation e.g. to fees, margin and extension of maturity date in the electronic diary
- End of day reconciliation of bank input data
To be considered for this role you must have prior experience of working in either the back, middle or front office of a bank. Exposure to loans and credit documentation is essential.