An exciting opportunity has arisen for a conscientious individual to join a major international bank in its Market & Liquidity Risk Management department.
You will be primarily responsible for ensuring that the end of day revaluation tasks are performed across all systems and undertaking project work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out reviews, various integrity checks and updates to the systems used by ETD and various areas of the London office
- Reviewing market activity and news through source providers such as Bloomberg & Reuters, identifying bad rates and irregular quotes
- Maintaining/updating the risk oversight systems configuration as and when required
- Registering, maintaining, verifying and distributing a variety of rates to the European offices, both for revaluation and off-market checking purposes
- Maintaining/reviewing current and historic market data used for valuation and local VaR purposes
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have relevant experience working in a similar role and good working knowledge of financial markets & products, specifically with regard to FX and interest rate derivatives. Excellent communication skills coupled with strong IT skills (MS Excel, MS Access) are also essential.