An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Real Estate Specialist to join a small prestigious international bank.
This role sits within the Real Estate and Investment team and you will be primarily responsible for understanding client investment objectives, providing residential real estate solutions and managing relationships with external real estate agents.
Typical duties will include:
- Working with clients to identify and acquire real estate investments throughout the UK
- Operating the Residential Real Estate Search Service to support clients searching for residential properties
- Overseeing acquisition and disposal of residential property for clients
- Conducting research on the UK residential market for internal distribution
- Performing other duties assigned by the line manager when requested
To be considered for this role, the individual must have proven experience of residential property acquisition, management, and disposal with excellent knowledge of London and UK real estate markets gained within international banking. Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to understand complicated transactions involving equity, debt and offshore structure are also essential.