A major international bank has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join its busy Trade Finance operations area.
Your duties will include all aspects of trade finance processing covering EMEA: Import/Export - L/C’s - opening/amending/advising/checking and Guarantees.
Your experience and skills must include:
- Strong proven trade finance skills covering all aspects of L/Cs’, Guarantees and Collections gained within banking, coupled with good knowledge of UCP600, URDG 758 and URC 522
- Good team player to assist with cross training
- Strong IT skills (Excel, SWIFT, Eximbills) and knowledge of MIDAS (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Fluency in a European language (advantageous)