This international bank is looking for an experienced Financial Crime Manager to join their team and support the COO.
You will be responsible for the bank’s financial crime operations screening functions across Embargo, AML, KYC within the SIRON screening tool.
This role will also act as a point of advisory to the business for all matters relating to Sanctions, AML and KYC operations.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Ensuring that the bank performs payments sanctions screening in line with requirements set by the bank’s compliance function
- Reviewing and monitoring the standards, procedures and service levels for the FC Operations team
- Ensuring the team email inbox is managed daily to ensure that all correspondence is responded to
- Continuously appraising the control framework to ensure compliance with relevant and associated regulations
- Maintaining procedures and daily checklists to ensure that they are reflective of all appropriate key controls
To be considered for this role you must have man management experience of at least a team of 3, an in depth knowledge of AML and sanctions rules & regulations along with excellent correspondent banking exposure. It would be highly advantageous if you have SIRON experience.