A small prestigious international Bank is seeking a conscientious friendly individual to assist in a varied role.
Your duties will include:
- Secretarial support to senior management – arranging meetings, minute taking, preparing presentations, expenses, arranging travel, etc
- Administration support – greeting visitors to London office, arranging meeting rooms etc, arranging post distribution/couriers
- Assisting with administration
Your experience must include:
- Strong secretarial/administration skills gained ideally within a Bank/Investment Management house (ESSENTIAL)
- Degree educated
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Please note this role will be working 5 days a week in the London office.