Terms & Conditions
1 ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your access to and use of primeuk.com ("the Website") is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. This Website is owned and operated by Primeuk.com Limited.
You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice including any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to services and information provided by third parties. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2 CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
Primeuk.com reserves the right to:
- 2.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Primeuk.com shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
- 2.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
3 ADVICE AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
- 3.1 The contents of the Website does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
- 3.2 The information and services available on the Website are provided for the sole purpose of individuals looking for employment opportunities and career information. You may use, print and download information from the site for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the entire Website.
- 3.3 The material contained on the Website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. IDW & Associates Limited make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Website or the material. The use of the Website and the material is at your own risk.
- 3.4 All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the Website and the material available on the Website belongs to IDW & Associates Limited or its third party suppliers. Use of the Website does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials.
4 PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
5 LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Prim Personnel or otherwise used by IDW & Associates Limited as permitted by law.
7 DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 7.1 The Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- 7.2 To the extent permitted by law, IDW & Associates Limited will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- 7.3 IDW & Associates Limited makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- 7.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of IDW & Associates Limited for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Prim Personnel or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold IDW & Associates Limited and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against IDW & Associates Limited arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10 GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11.1 JOBSEEKER PROFILES AND CV’s
Jobseeker CV’s contained on the Website are provided by jobseekers and are not reviewed by IDW & Associates Limited. We accept no responsibility or liability for the contents of CVs. Jobseekers are solely responsible for the content of the CV’s posted on the Website
11.2 JOB ADVERTISEMENTS
Services and information provided on the Website by us are intended to assist in the job seeking or recruitment process. We cannot guarantee their suitability or prospects of success in any particular case. You should obtain independent verification before relying on information provided on the Website in circumstances which may result in loss or damage.
IDW & Associates Limited is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
We make every effort to comply with our obligations under the 1998 Data Protection Act. Additionally, we understand the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of your CV and other information stored about you while using the site.
You can remove any of the information that IDW & Associates Limited stores about you, at any time, by logging in to your account and choosing to close the account.
Contact and other details you supply as part of the registration process are stored by us and used to provide you with the information you have requested.
We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
12.4 STATISTICAL INFORMATION
We collect aggregate statistical information about site visitors and users (such as the number of CVs on the database, or the number of visitors to the site) and for other lawful purposes. This information is purely for internal company purposes
The site is protected against unauthorised access using the latest security devices and 'firewalls'.