The duties will include assisting the Compliance Manager and Deputy MLRO:
· Assisting the team to ensure the Bank’s AML systems and Controls meet or exceed required regulatory standard.
· Ensuring the Bank’s systems and controls meet or exceed the required regulatory standards in respect of Data protection and information security.
· Maintain the Bank’s Business Continuity plan ensuring it is up to date and meets or exceeds regulatory standards and is fit for purpose.
· Assist in the management of compliance/contingency/risk issues within own area of control and for the Bank.
· Help ensure that the business maintains an appropriate level of awareness of AML and to monitor adherence to the firms Anti Money Laundering Policies and Procedures.
· Help draft annual reports to the senior management of the firm relating to the effectiveness of anti-money laundering procedures.
· Help arrange and ensure that all staff have appropriate training in relation to money laundering.
· 1 year’s experience working in a AML/KYC function
· A graduate of 2017 that has a relevant degree that would like pursue a career in banking no other applications that do not have this will be considered for this role.